Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 Months!!!!

7 Months!
(Now 32 Weeks)

I am just destin to be late on these postings! Right as I started this post I broke my foot. So a week later I'm braving the computer once again to finish this thing. 



In two week's time I'll be posing another for 8 Months. I just can't believe it.. I'll be throwing her 1 year birthday in 4 months AHHHHHH! Mini heart attack insert here!
Time is seriously flying by.


Katie is seriously into her Johnny jump up! She is at her happiest when she can freely bounce and squeal.


She gets three solid meals a day and trust me folks she's a little piggy~ do to her movability, she has upgraded from Bumbo to highchair for meals. She would always try to grab anything in site on her bumbo and cause it to tip over. No Bueno. 




In the last month she has had two colds. Poor thing but she is a trooper and still loving life.
She is so interactive now, I love watching her face when she is seeing something for the first time. It is an amazing thing to see.

She sits AMAZINGLY well on her own. She tips over few and far between now. It is so hard for me to see how quickly she is growing up. Man it almost breaks my heart.



Loving  up on Logan! They get along famously now! He's no longer jealous of her and the attention that she gets, which is a great thing.  


She gathers her toys all around her and then finds time to play with them all!

A common place for Logan. Right by her side. 

She drinks well from a sippy cup however she still doesn't like to hold onto it. She also still doesn't quite grasp the concept of holding food and bringing it to her mouth. We're working on it.
She can get up on all fours and rock a bit, I'm hoping that the crawling is a bit aways still.

She is up to 6 oz per feeding and 6-8 oz of solids a meal. Her bed time is between 9 and 10 pm and wakes up around 7 for a bottle and usually within an hour or two she's down for a few hours. Naps after that are few and far between and only lasting about 30 minutes. 

I Love going into her room in the mornings to get her because I get the amazingly loving smile from her when she sees my face and it is always amusing to see what position in her crib she's gotten herself into now. 

She loves to talk (babble) to herself, the dogs, and us. Oh and she likes to squeal! 

She is now in 6 Month clothing. She still wears 3 month dresses and onsies though. She's small in the torso but long in the legs. 

Favorite Toy: Molly the Dolly
Favorite Binky: Nuk pink
Favorite Veggie: Butternut Squash with Fresh green beans a close second.
Favorite Fruit: Nectarines with pears a close second. 
Favorite Blanket: Currently the white polkadot one. 
Favorite "baby gear": The Johnny Jump up. 
Favorite Bathtime Toy: her rubber duckies.
Favorite Bedtime Story: On The Night You Were Born.
Favorite Person: I swear it's Daddy!
Favorite Place to sit: On Nana's Swing Outside.

Things we are working on:
Going to sleep on her own
Holding her bottle and sippy cup
Feeding herself
Taking naps in her crib and not someone's arms. (BIGGEST STRUGGLE)

I had a few friends have babies this week and let me tell you, it sure is kicking in that mommy instinct for wanting to add another child into our family! Don't worry! I will be waiting for a few years so that I can continue to enjoy Katie, but I seriously do want to give her a sibling! She needs as much family as she can get!

I'll leave you with a few other seriously cute photos. 

Played so hard she fell asleep sitting up. 

Playing in her uncles tent!

Uncle Seth holding Katie (one of the few times since he's nervous about carrying her)

Uncle James with Katie, He loves her! Look at those two reds!



No comments:

Post a Comment